- Rickshaw Inn's original discount campaign is about to end.
The popular original discount campaign will soon end.
The number of remaining rooms for the campaign is "20".
※Only web reservations can be accepted for campaign accommodation → Click here for reservations
Please note that the campaign may end without notice.
- Pursuit of further "ease of accommodation".
During the announcement of the state of emergency, we received many inquiries, and conversations with customers led to joy for the staff and kept us motivated. I'm really thankful to you.
Since the renewal in September last year, the number of customers due to covid-19 has decreased significantly, and we are implementing "reforms" that the hotel should implement.
- Enhanced infection prevention against the new coronavirus.
- Registration for accommodations eligible for the GoTo Travel Campaign.
- "Collaboration with local restaurants" as a merit of being a "room without meals".
- Implementation of a unique tourist information tour “Eating and walking sightseeing tour” limited to guests.
- Implementation of original discount campaign.
The limited-time discount campaign until the end of March was also well received, and we received comments that we would like you to continue to carry out your own discount campaign.
This time, with the theme of "pursuing further" ease of accommodation "", we will completely revise the accommodation charges and carry out our own discount campaign until the GoTo Travel Campaign resumes.
- Under implementation of new coronavirus infection prevention measures
The following goods and businesses were maintained with the support subsidy for accommodation facilities for "new daily life" in Gifu prefecture in the 2nd year of Reiwa.
- Splash prevention partition
- AI temperature measurement monitor (KAOIRO)
- With digital signage function CAOCAM-AI
- Air Registerer Pack Star Micronics mpop Set
- Air cleaner
- Non-contact hand disinfection alcohol disinfection sprayer
- Non-contact type light installation work
- Window expansion work
- Screen door installation
- New information "The warm water washing toilet seat has been renewed" (October 22, 2020)
All guest room toilets have been refurbished and changed to hot water washing toilets with "automatic deodorizing function".
In addition, the shared lounge on the 2nd floor is equipped with a shared toilet, reborn as a more comfortable space.
Please spend a relaxing night in Hida Takayama.
About Rickshaw Inn
A new form of "room without meals".
A healing inn with a nostalgic atmosphere.
Taking advantage of the convenient location where most of the sightseeing spots in Takayama city are within walking distance, you can take a leisurely trip to find a hidden spot while enjoying sightseeing.
Enjoy sightseeing and gourmet food in Hida Takayama.
Facilities & Services
- Entrance (morning)
- Entrance (night)
- Reception desk
- AI temperature system
- Antiseptic solution
- 1st floor corridor
- 2nd floor lounge
- 2nd floor shared kitchen
- Facilities Information
Main equipmentTV, bath, toilet (with warm water washing toilet seat), air conditioning, FF type heater, individual refrigerator (SAKURA, BAMBOO) Shared refrigerator (for guest rooms on the 2nd floor), shared kitchen (lounge on the 2nd floor), shared toilet (lounge on the 2nd floor), coin laundry (300 yen / 30 minutes), dryer (100 yen / 30 minutes)
AmenitiesYukata / Dryer / Bath towel / Face towel / Shampoo / Rinse / Body soap / Toothbrush / Razor
InternetWi-Fi / Wired LAN
Infectious disease prevention measuresAir purifier with humidifier / AI temperature measurement system / alcohol dispenser
Lending service (reservation required)Rental room / bicycle rental / parking lot
- 2nd floor lounge
- The lounge on the 2nd floor can be used as a shared space.
In the communal kitchen, you can freely use coffee, tea and tea, and the facilities are fully equipped.
Refrigerator / Electric stove / Sink / Microwave oven / Toaster / Electric kettle / Tableware etc.
It is also equipped with a private rental room and a shared toilet (warm water toilet seat).
- Meal information
- Currently, we do not provide services.
- There are many restaurants in the famous food district within a 1-minute walk, so if you get lost, please ask the staff.
- Within a 1 minute walk outside the hotel, there is a famous Food Street where you can eat delicious foods. There is also a restaurant「Family store Satoファミリーストアさとう」 and a convenience store 「Daily Yamazaki デイリーヤマザキ」located nearby.. You can also enjoy your meal in the lounge on the 2nd floor of the main building.
- Non-Smoking Facility
- We are a 100% smoke-free hotel.
- High season rates
Spring TAKAYAMA festival 4/14 ～ 4/15 Golden week 4/29 ～ 5/4 Obon 8/11 ～ 8/14 Autumn TAKAYAMA festival 10/9 ～ 10/10 New year holiday season 12/24 ～ 1/5
- ※High season rates apply on the above nights.
- Customers with children
Up to 6 years old (Bed-sharing) 7 years old and over free Same amount for adults
- ※Please contact us in advance if you would like to use bedding for children up to 6 years old.
- ※Futons for Western-style rooms (bedrooms) are not available.
- Check in / Check out
- Check in / until 3:00 pm
- Check out / until 10:00 am
- Late Check-out / until 12:00 am
1,500 yen / hour.
Up to 2 hours extension
- Cancellation policy
- The guest shall pay cancellation charges.
- 【The details below are the specific charges depending on the date of the cancellation.】
- 1 day prior to date of check-in：50% of the room charge
- Date of check-in：100% of the room charge
- No show：100% of the room charge
- Paid parking lot (3 cars)
- If the hotel parking lot is full, please use the nearby paid parking lot.
Please make the payment by yourself.
- Japanese Yen
Affiliated vacation houseSense of Wonder
It is a vacation house where you can enjoy tonight while looking at the city of Takayama from a small hill.
※When making a reservation, please say that you are making a reservation from "Rickshaw Inn".
54 Suehiro-cho Takayama, Gifu, Japan
TEL : +81-(0)577-37-0428
FAX : +81-(0)577-37-0328
Quadrifoglio means four-leaf clover in Italian, according to an old Irish tradition, those who find a four-leaf clover are destined for good luck.
In Japan, the first leaf of the four-leaf clover symbolizes "hope", the second leaf symbolizes "faith", the third leaf symbolizes "love" and the fourth leaf symbolizes "happiness."
During your stay, look for a "lucky" four-leaf clover.